Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rachelle Chase on Playboy Radio 5/25/07!

I've got some exciting news to share ...

On May 25, 2007, I'll be Tara Mack's guest on Playboy Play Date, 2:00-3:00 p.m. PT, on Sirius Radio 198. Here's how the show works: Host Tara Mack presents dating scenarios, callers supply answers (and may win prizes), and I select winners based on the best answers. I'm flying to L.A. to do the game show live, in-studio -- and, afterwards, I just might get a tour of the Playboy television studio.

I hope you'll tune - or better yet, call in to the show at 1(877) 205.9796. It should be wild!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Madison Chase said...

That's awesome! Congrats.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Thanks so much, Madison. It was great fun! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home