Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Chatting With Chase" - My LIVE Talk Show

I'm excited to bring you yet another one of my brain children - this one, like all the others, was conceived while I was supposed to be writing ...

Ever wanted to pick up the phone and talk to your favorite author? Well, now you can! Each month, I'll be interviewing bestselling romance and erotica authors - and YOU can call in and ask them questions.

Upcoming authors include: Robin Schone (2/11), Leigh Michaels (3/11), Mary B. Morrison (4/15), and Suzanne Forster (5/13), with many more to come.

Please check my web site for author bios and call-in details. I really hope you'll join us!

So, what do you think of this idea?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Will do. Hope you can join us. Thanks, Amanda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home