Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Worst Dates: Parents, Prison and ... Penis?

On Sunday’s episode of “Chatting with Chase,” I interviewed Todd and Terry, the hilarious guys who have turned a box of romance novels into dating gold on “The Lonesome Losers Show,” which airs Saturday nights on http://www.readersentertainment.tv/.

For amusing highlights of the advice they shared, please visit my MySpace blog entry, “Interview with Todd and Terry – The Lonesome Losers” or listen firsthand here:

Listen to Chatting with Chase on internet talk radio


At any rate, some folks were nice enough to send in “worst date” experiences before my show. While some were covered on “Chatting with Chase,” there were some good ones that we did not have time to cover. For example:

“… He brought his parents with him. He picked his nose, studied it, then ate it. He had coupons for the meal but still asked for split checks … I told him because of his horrible dating techniques, I am now a lesbian.” ~Sandy

“… Dinner is almost over … he says to me in this very matter-of-fact tone, ‘By the way, did I tell you that I spent two years in prison for almost killing a man?’” ~Vicki

“… guy showed up wearing old ragged jeans and a faded out shirt … He took me through the drive through at Arby’s for dinner … He started driving out of town through the back country … He said he was taking me to see his family’s mountain cabin …” ~Crystal

A while ago, I joined an online dating service. There was this guy who emailed me … his picture showed a nice-looking, tall guy … [on the date] this overweight, short guy rushes toward me, grabs me by the shoulders, and kisses me on the cheek … He told me he lives with his mother and masturbates while looking at Penthouse, but now, he was masturbating while looking at my online pictures.” ~Patricia

I was walking along the marina on a first date when the guy went to hold my hand. Me: Aw, your hands are cold. Him: Yeah, I think all my blood just rushed to my penis.” ~Ann

Now, I think that these are pretty bad. Care to share your worst date?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! HA HAHA! I enjoyed your live chat radio show! You should interview me someday!

Oh, btw, since you guys were talking about fake boos and fake body parts:

1 - boobs -if they look like Gold Fish eyes = fake

2 - Non moving face or a smile that lasts Foooooooooorever = botox

3 - a person who spends alot of money on the first date and not so much on the second and you find out eventaully he/she/it doesnt REALLY own that BMW or that big house = fake.

have a good one!
Chris Winters
dub dub dub dot chriswinters dot com

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Love your tips, Chris. :-) And I'd love to interiew you but ... I can't do so until after the contest is over. It'd give you a bit of an unfair advantage.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home