Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Thanksgiving Recipe

I'm taking off for the holiday but wanted to stick to my pledge to blog weekly by leaving you with one of my favorite recipes. My family requests that I make this every time I offer to cook. Though I won't be cooking this year, I'm sharing this with you - so that your family members can begin harassing you.

Macaroni & Cheese

1 pkg. pasta
1 pkg. cheddar cheese, shredded
8 oz. sour cream
1 small onion, chopped
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. butter

Cook pasta as directed. Saute onion and garlic in butter. In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Save 1/2 cup grated cheese. Mix thoroughly. Pour into glass baking dish. Top with grated cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

Um ... I forgot to mention that this recipe is NOT for dieters.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Rachelle. Enjoy your holiday :)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jordan Summers said...

Yum! That sounds really good. :) Happy Holidays.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Yum =( I can't eat it. Have a great holiday doll!!!!!!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Thanks Kim, Jordan, and Amie. Happy Holidays to you, too. I'm at the airport now, getting ready to head out of town so I'll have no Internet access for the next 3 days -- a first for me. Not sure I'll survive. LOL

Did I tell you that's one HOT cover, Amie ... ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home