Monday, November 13, 2006

"Finding Derek" & "Finding Rachelle"

FINDING DEREK

I've gotten a few emails asking whether or not Derek had been "found" and folks somehow missed him, as wells as pleas for more Dereks. So here's the scoop on Derek:

The Bad News: The "Finding Derek" contest is on hold.

The Good News: The "Finding Derek" contest is being revamped and will be rolled out officially in 2007 in a bigger, better, much more exciting way.

So, while I'm sorry to be such a tease, I think the new contest will be well worth the wait.

FINDING RACHELLE

I've got a few first-evers to announce to those of you in the San Francisco Bay area - my first solo reading and my first workshop this week (insert nail-biting visual here). Please join me so I won't be the only one there! LOL

Book Reading @ Tango Diva Literary Salon - 11/14/06

Tango Diva is hosting a Literary Salon and Charity Shopping Bazaar on November 14th from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. at swanky Roe Restaurant. Not only will you be able to shop for the perfect holiday gift but, according to Tango Diva, "... you'll suddenly feel like Playboy's Miss July as our favorite erotic writer, Rachelle Chase, stimulates us with hot selections from her latest novel." Please stop by so I won't be reading out loud to myself! :-) Sign up here and pay your $10 to help raise money for Families United. And check out me out on the Tango Diva home page (as well as the interview)!

Guest Speaker @ SV-RWA - 11/18/06

I've been invited to speak at the Silicon Valley chapter of Romance Writers of America (SV-RWA) on Saturday, November 18th. The meeting, which includes breakfast, starts at 8:30 a.m. I'll be speaking on How to Get Published by Accident from 11:00-12:30. For an overview of my presentation, to register, and/or get directions, check out the SV-RWA web site.

Afterward, I'll post an update or two here. So please check back for the details!

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jordan Summers said...

You're going to do great. I have no doubt. :D

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Jordan! :-)

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

Thanks, Kim! An update -- the shopping bazaar at Tango Diva was such a success, the reading didn't happen. But it was great, anyway, as I got to sign and sell books. It was a fabulous event ... my workshop went well and I had a full house. The SV-RWA members were awesome and I'm honored I was invited to attend.

Thanks for the best wishes, Kim & Jordan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home