Friday, September 01, 2006

Aphrodisia Book Club Contest Winner

I promised to announce the winner by 11:59 p.m. today and, well, like all my deadlines, I'm cutting it close to the wire. It's 11:45 p.m. as I type this. So ... do I at least get kudos for making it? LOL



Any-hoo, the winner of the FREE Aphrodisia Book Club Subscription is ...

(drum roll, please)

Cindy K. in Michigan.

Congratulations, Cindy. And thanks so much to all of you who took the time to read my excerpt from The Sex Lounge and enter the contest!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Zinnia said...

Way to go on the win!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Rachelle Chase said...

I know, Kimberly. I have fallen way down on the blogging. :-( I'm hoping to rectify this problem this week.

Thanks for stopping by, Zinnia. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home